CONTACT / INFO
To book a class or speak to a member of the team:
Phone: 020 8549 8814
52a Canbury Park Road,
Kingston Upon Thames
Click here for map.
Follow us for news, photos and updates:
- Please do not chain bicycles to the railings next to the studio. Thank you.
- Please note that fees are non-refundable if you are absent from class for any reason.
- Please arrive at class promptly dressed in clothing and footwear appropriate to the class.
- Please inform the teacher of any injury before class.
- Hydration is very important so please bring a water bottle to class – there is a water fountain by the toilets to refill your bottle as necessary.
In the interest of personal health and safety:
Participants are responsible for providing any information to BalletBoyz regarding any injuries or illnesses that may affect their ability to participate in Studio 52a classes. By participating you understand that classes include physical, aerobic and stretching exercises and could potentially be a risk to personal health. You also acknowledge that BalletBoyz cannot be held responsible for any injuries, loss, or damage to your person or property.
Please be aware that we share the building with a professional dance company and that noise should be kept to a minimum.